Samantha Y.F. Wu
Samantha Y.F. Wu is an Associate at Altro Levy. Her practice focuses on cross border estate planning and real estate.
Prior to joining the team at Altro Levy, Samantha attended the University of British Columbia where she obtained her B.A. in Psychology. She later pursued her J.D. in the U.S. at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University. As a New York attorney with experience in litigation and investigation within the American legal system, Samantha brings a unique American perspective when working with Canadian clients in both Canada and the U.S.
Ms. Wu is admitted to practice law in New York and Ontario.
- University of British Columbia, 2007, B.A.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 2010, J.D.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 416-477-8157
Honors and Affiliation
- National Association of Asian-American Professionals
- New York – 2011
- Ontario – 2015
Request a Consultation
- Submit a request to meet with a professional from Altro Levy