Heela Donsky Walker
Heela Donsky Walker is a Senior Associate at Altro Levy. Her practice focuses on cross border tax and Ontario wills, trusts and estates.
Prior to joining Altro Levy, Ms. Walker was an associate in the Estate Planning and Wealth Management Group at Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP in Toronto. She earned her J.D. at the University of Western Ontario School of Law and was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2010. She also holds a B.A. in Business Administration from York University.
Ms. Walker is admitted to practice law in Ontario.
- University of Western Ontario School of Law, 2009, J.D.
- York University, 2006, B.A.
- Canadian Securities Institute, 2013, Canadian Securities
Recent Articles & Media Interviews by Heela
- Right place, right time,
– STEP Journal, May 2015
Cross Border Blog by Heela
- Planning for Disabled Beneficiaries in Ontario,
– February 2014
- RRSPs – Cross-Border Rollovers and Other Opportunities for Tax Deferrals & Savings, – September 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-477-8156
Honors and Affiliation
- Director of Young Women in Law
- Founding Member of the Junior Trusts and Estates Practitioners Group (JTEP)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Ontario – 2010
Request a Consultation
- Submit a request to meet with a professional from Altro Levy