Bonnie L. Altro
Bonnie L. Altro is a Partner at Altro Levy. Ms. Altro’s practice focuses on U.S. and Canadian tax and estate planning.
Prior to joining Altro Levy, Ms. Altro was a senior associate at Morgan Lewis & Bockius’s New York office in its Litigation Practice Group. While at Morgan Lewis, her practice focused on a wide range of areas including business and corporate disputes, corporate investigations and criminal defense, arbitration proceedings, and securities regulatory matters.
Ms. Altro earned her civil and common law degrees, B.C.L. and LL.B., with distinction, from McGill Law School in 2002. She received her B.A. in English with First Class Honours from McGill University in 1998 and was a Dean’s Honour List graduate.
Ms. Altro is admitted to practice law in New York and Ontario.
- McGill Law School, 2002, B.C.L. and L.L.B.
- McGill University, 1998, B.A.
Recent Articles & Media Interviews by Bonnie
- Confronting the Mental Health Stigma in the Legal Profession,
– Lexpert Magazine, May 2015
Cross Border Blogs by Bonnie
- The Benefits of Owning a U.S. Property in a Trust
- The Perfect Match: Trusts + Marriage Contracts = Asset Protection
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 416-477-8151
Honors and Affiliation
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New York City Bar Association
- New York – 2003
- Ontario – 2013