Antoine Brosseau Wery
Antoine Brosseau Wery is an Associate at Altro Levy. He specializes in cross border tax and estate planning, as well as U.S. immigration law.
Mr. Brosseau Wery earned his civil law degree (LL.B.) and Juris Doctor (J.D.) in North American common law at the University of Montreal where he studied in French and English. Before joining the team at Altro Levy, he articled and practiced at Miller Thomson Pouliot LLP in commercial and civil litigation. Mr. Brosseau Wery also had a one-year internship with Justice Carole Hallée, Quebec Superior Court judge.
Mr. Brosseau Wery is admitted to practice law in Quebec and New York.
- University of Montreal, 2012, J.D.
- University of Montreal, 2008, LL.B.
Cross Border Blogs by Antoine
- What Obamacare Means for Canadians Looking to Move to the U.S., -November 2013
- Is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) Good for Canadians Buying in the U.S.?, -August 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 514-940-8061
- Quebec – 2010
- New York – 2013
- Comité pour La relève de l’Association de planification fiscale et financière (APFF)
- Association du Jeune Barreau de Montréal (AJBM)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association
Request a Consultation
- Submit a request to meet with a professional from Altro Levy