Matt C. Altro was recently interviewed by Melissa Shin from Advisor’s Edge to analyze the consequences and opportunities when it comes to crossing the Canada/US border with retirement accounts. The analysis was published in the September edition of the Advisor’s Edge magazine and also appeared online on Advisor.ca.
In the article, Matt reviews the various options individuals face with regards to their 401(k)s, key questions one should be asking when holding 401(k)s if they have a cross border lifestyle, and he also shares various tips and tricks for retirement accounts. Click here to view the article online or scroll down to read an excerpt from the piece.
Recent Blog Posts
- Advisor.ca – EXPECT U.S. ESTATE TAX CHANGES NO MATTER WHO’S ELECTED
- August 2016 – Dollars and Sense Radio Show on CJAD
- EB-5 Green Card Program Re-extended with no Changes through December
- Advisor.ca – How to bring 401(k)s and IRAs to Canada
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar