We are pleased to announce that Altro Levy LLP returned as a Champion Court Sponsor of the 6th Annual RBC Squash Crohn’s Tournament which raised over $61,000.
The event was held on Sunday April 28th, 2013 at Midtown Le Sporting Club Sanctuaire in Montreal. Squash Crohn’s was joined once again by squash legend and world champion squash player Jonathon Power, who put on an exhibition and spent time on the court with top fundraisers! This year, the money raised will support the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation in order to contribute to the very important area of Pediatric IBD research and care.
In 2008, Partner & COO of Altro Levy Matt C. Altro co-founded the event, and over the past six years, the Squash Crohn’s Tournament has raised over $286,000 which has been distributed to various IBD research and care projects.
Very big thank you to all who supported the cause!
Recent Blog Posts
- Advisor.ca – Disability tax credits for dual residents
- Expatriation: An Overview for Americans Living in Canada
- Snowbirds cash in on strong U.S. house prices, low loonie – Yahoo News
- FIRPTA – New Withholding Tax Requirements for Non-Residents
- Playing the Currency Game with US Dollars & US Real Estate