Matt C. Altro was recently interviewed by Melissa Shin from Advisor’s Edge to analyze the consequences and opportunities when it comes to crossing the Canada/US border with retirement accounts. The analysis was published in the September edition of the Advisor’s Edge magazine and also appeared online on Advisor.ca.
In the article, Matt reviews the various options individuals face with regards to their 401(k)s, key questions one should be asking when holding 401(k)s if they have a cross border lifestyle, and he also shares various tips and tricks for retirement accounts. Click here to view the article online or scroll down to read an excerpt from the piece.
Recent Blog Posts
- Advisor.ca – How to bring 401(k)s and IRAs to Canada
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar
- Is the Florida Land Trust the Right Plan for Canadians?
- Advisor.ca – Disability tax credits for dual residents
- Expatriation: An Overview for Americans Living in Canada