In the news this week are several stories surrounding the Canada Revenue Agency using the number of days Canadians spend abroad to limit access to federally funded programs. CBC Radio One interviewed Matt C. Altro on the topical story which was published on October 27 on CBC’s website.
Read the rest of this entry »
Recent Blog Posts
- CBC News – Taxman clamps down on snowbirds heading south, hopes to save millions
- Upcoming Radio Show: September 8, 2015
- The Upward Trend of the U.S. Housing Market: Follow-Up to the 2015 Florida Real Estate Market Report
- Advisor.ca – How an American spouse can minimize U.S. tax
- May 2015 – Dollars and Sense Radio Show on CJAD