On August 29, 2013, the US Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) and the US Department of Treasury released announcements confirming that in light of the historic US v. Windsor ruling from June 26, 2013, the IRS will recognize all legal same-sex marriages performed in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, a US territory, or a foreign nation. Read the rest of this entry »
Recent Blog Posts
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar
- Is the Florida Land Trust the Right Plan for Canadians?
- Advisor.ca – Disability tax credits for dual residents
- Expatriation: An Overview for Americans Living in Canada
- Snowbirds cash in on strong U.S. house prices, low loonie – Yahoo News