We are pleased to announce that Altro & Associates, LLP returned as a Champion Court Sponsor of the 5th Annual RBC Squash Crohn’s Tournament.
The event was held on Sunday, May 20th, 2012 at Midtown Le Sporting Club Sanctuaire in Montreal. Squash Crohn’s was joined by squash legend and world champion squash player Jonathon Power, who put on an exhibition and spent time on the court with our top fundraisers! This year, the money raised will support the Montreal Children’s Hospital Foundation in order to contribute to the very important area of Pediatric IBD research and care.
In 2008 our COO, Matt Altro co-cofounded the event, and over the past five years, the Squash Crohn’s Tournament has raised $225,000 which has been distributed to various IBD research and care projects.
This year’s event raised $63,000, a record achievement!
Recent Blog Posts
- Advisor.ca – EXPECT U.S. ESTATE TAX CHANGES NO MATTER WHO’S ELECTED
- August 2016 – Dollars and Sense Radio Show on CJAD
- EB-5 Green Card Program Re-extended with no Changes through December
- Advisor.ca – How to bring 401(k)s and IRAs to Canada
- David A. Altro Presenting at a Seminar by one of the largest US home builders: Lennar